iconiQ String Quartet is prepared for any special occasion! Please review our playing & cancellation policies and rate plans. Please contact us first to make sure your date is available for booking. We require a completed and signed Performance Contract and a $200.00 refundable deposit if booking at or more than 30 days in advance.
- Standard: 1 cello & 1 violin
- Mixed: 1 cello + 1 add’l instrument*
- Starting at $500.00§
- Standard: 1 violin, 1 viola, 1 cello
- Mixed: 1 cello + 2 add’l instruments*
- Starting at $700.00§
- Standard: 2 violins, 1 viola, 1 cello
- Mixed: 1 cello + 3 add’l instruments*
- Starting at $900.00§
*Additional instruments available: flute, oboe, violin, viola, guitar, and voice. Piano and harp are available with additional fees.
§For an accurate rate quote, please contact us directly. Events located outside of the 5 boroughs of New York City (Manhattan, Queens, Bronx, Brooklyn, Staten Island) may incur an additional travel fee.
Playing & Cancellation Policies
- We require chairs for our musicians.
- Our musicians sit during performances. Chairs should be without arm rests or rollers. Other arrangements can be made if the venue or location does not allow outside furniture (i.e. a public park). Please notify us if this is the case.
- We cannot play in extreme or inclement weather.
- For the safety of our musicians and their equipment, we will refuse to play at the first sighting of rain, snow, sleet, in direct sunlight, or in extreme heat or cold (outside the range of 60-95 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Shade must be provided for outdoor events in direct sunlight.
- We require a 10-minute break during each hour.
- For booking of more than 1 hour, we must take a 10-minute break per hour. A break is built into a 2-hour wedding ceremony booking (30 minutes of prelude, 30 minutes of ceremony, 1 hour of cocktail).
- We do not provide sound systems or amplification.
- Adequate lighting must be provided so that our musicians can read their music.
- Client and Performer have the right to cancel booking for any reason. However, cancellation is valid only if notification is sent and confirmed in writing by both parties at least 48 hours prior to event date & time.
- For cancellations made past the 48-hr deadline, the Client’s deposit will be forfeit and Client will be responsible for paying Performer the remaining balance.
- If for some unforeseen reason not all contracted musicians in the Performer’s ensemble perform for the event, payment will be prorated based on the number of performing musicians (i.e. if a quartet is contracted but only a trio performs, Client will only be charged for a trio. Any reimbursement for advance payment will be sent within 48 hours post-event).